Friday, June 05, 2009

Range of Indian Mangos & Jackfruits..

Lalbagh is housing mango and jackfruit festival till 15th June 09, number of varieties of mangos and even jackfruits( I never knew there exist varieties in jackfruits until I visited) the famous glass house there are quite a few stalls sampling the mangos and selling them at an affordable price…I was glad to see ( and taste few of ) the varieties like Langra , Nekkare, Arka Puneeth, Arka Arun, Totapuri, Amrapali, Sendhuri, Dashehari , Kesar, Rasapuri to name the few along with popular Badami & Alphonso

2 comments:

Leif Hagen Sat Jun 06, 06:59:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Namaskara! Fun to see a picture from Lalbagh since I walked through there in February 2009! Yummy mango photo! Dhanyavadagalu!

Unknown Sun Jun 07, 01:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Thanks, keeps me going!!