Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Woody's...

While roaming around Commercial Street, Woody’s offer to me a good place to be in to rest and refresh. This family-friendly, south Indian vegetarian restaurant has food qualities that vary from very well to passable; I generally get there for a quick snack and a hot coffee, rather than a full meal.
Dosa’s they serve are delicious; a special dosa made out of green gram dal called pessarattu or the great rava dosa, and my favourite includes kadubu (a cone shaped idli) too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous Tue Oct 30, 09:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  

I love Woody's. It is my all time favorite.

Unknown Wed Oct 31, 08:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Thanks, same here!!

Anonymous Wed Oct 31, 01:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Woody's - can't forget the "Cylinder Idly" - used to be the one thing I'd almost always have there.

Lal